Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rocky Mountain Hi!

Food? Recipes? To be completely honest, we've been consisting off of Pizza Rolls and Entenmann's.
/blush
I did just get a job at Pier 1 Imports.  They even give the newbies a 25% employee discount.
Pray for my paycheck.

Here are some recent photos from the Rockies...enjoy the color.  The mountains are forcasted to get up to a foot of snow in the next couple days o.O

I really will post a recipe.
A good one, even.
Soon.
Pinky swear.


love to all from the bottom of my pinky toes!

3 comments:

renata said...

Guuuaaaauu!! Where is that? The colours are amazing! Hope you come back with recipes soon, i love them :)

Kim said...

Welcome back! Those pictures are GORGEOUS. If I had a job at PierOne my whole paycheck would be spent before I earned it. Good luck!

Poetry Dolls said...

I miss the Aspen! Aren't they beautiful? We have a home near there which we rent out because we couldn't sell it fast enough and had to move to Alaska. We just made a huge move again this summer and are now in Idaho.
You will love it there :) it's gorgeous. Lots of fantastic artists there too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails