Thursday, July 28, 2011

Good July evening one and all!

I apologize for my absence.  My laptop decided to take a swan dive and die and I finally got a replacement today, yay!  So, soon I will be able to install my photoshop and get some photos uploaded for the blog.
Thanks for being so patient!

p.s...we've sold our house!  well, as long as all the banking stuff/inspections/appraisals go well.
you know how that goes...
so perhaps in a matter of weeks, I'll be blogging from the Rocky mountains!

6 comments:

Jennifer Young said...

Hi... I have a silly blog question for you... but if it had a simple answer it would be AWESOME! When i upload photos into my blogspot blog, I only have the choice of small, medium or large. Even the large photos are still pretty small. How do you get these beautifully sized photos uploaded onto your blog? Thank you!! xo Jen

Noshings said...

hello Jennifer
well, lets see...I usually just use the "large" setting, but there are times when I upload my pics to flickr and choose my size there, highlight and copy the location of the one I want to use and paste it here in the [ img ] tags.
does that help at all?

Jennifer Young said...

That helps! Let's see how it goes. It may be that you are just one fabulous photographer.... I LOVE your photos... xo Jen

Noshings said...

aww thanks!

Laurie and company said...

I just absolutely refuse to let you leave...I don't care how beautiful the Rockies are. :)

have I told you how awesome you are?

well, you are.

God bless you, my friend...keep me posted, one way or another. sniff sniff

Avanika [YumsiliciousBakes] said...

Congratulations on the sale. Can't wait for your life to get back to normal, and to see your posts again :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails