Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What have you been doing, young lady??

There is a terrific blog post about pierogies coming this week, as soon as I can get to it.
They are insanely wonderful in their simplicity.
True comfort food if Ive ever had any.

But, to keep you up to date, if you care, that is.
I reopened Balsam at Etsy.  Its my handcrafted soap shop.
Taking the pictures is really the fun part =)
Here are a few of the products Ive added.  Im going with more of a 19th century apothecary theme.
Natural soaps mostly with essential oils and yummy butters and botanicals.
95% of the soaps will be vegan friendly!  A few will have honey or goats milk.








Ive had so much fun putting this together, from the labels to the photos to making the soap itself.
Hope you enjoyed the photographs.
Love it?  Hate it?  Let me know in the comments, Im a big girl, I can take it!

Im hoping to add some home decor photos (for purchase) to my other Etsy store, Accessoire, at some point.
But, I need to get them printed at my photo lab in NY city.
Okay, Im done with the commercial...back to your regularly scheduled programming....food!
Balsam

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow!!! This soap looks awesome. I love everything...the flavors, the colors, and the totally cute labels! Very impressive!

They look good enough to eat :o)

benbidder said...

Makes me want to buy one of everything, you have great photographs and they just make me want to buy them all! :)

Kim said...

These pics make me want to EAT the soap; they're that good!

emandruby'smommy said...

Beautiful colors, so vibrant. The labels are very sweet. I think my fav. bars are the vanilla/coffee... gorgeous! The natural colors you put to the balsam bar is fabulous.

GetLathered said...

Welcome back!! Your soapies are fabulous!

Brushes and Pencils said...

LOVE THE SOAP AND THE DISPLAY YOU DID A WONDERFUL JOB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails