Monday, February 21, 2011

Low-work Peanut Butter Cookies

not low-carb, low-fat or low-sugar
but, hey Im throwing you a bone here.

all you'll need:

1 c. peanut butter
1 c. brown sugar

mix well, then add:
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla

finally:
1/4 c. cornstarch

once mixed, roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and roll in sugar

make some pretty forky marks on top
bake the loverly forky dough balls at 350*F for 12 minutes.
cool completely before eating them all with a glass of cold milk storing.
this recipe made 17 cookies for me, most likely I could have had 18
but, the dough was really good.

6 comments:

Laurel {Make and Takes} said...

Low work is always good! We're featuring cookies this week at the M&T Spotlight and I'd love for you to submit this: http://www.makeandtakes.com/spotlight

hcq said...

Looks absolutely delicious! Are they chewy?

Noshings said...

thanks Laurel, I'll check it out =)

hcq, they are hard to describe...not crunchy, but not exactly chewy either.
very dense and very good
if you try them, let me know what you think!

nororu said...

Just made them! The 12 min at 350F didn't work for me, they were far away from being done, then I just waited for 30 minutes and they looked chewy, then waited for another 15 minutes and just burn the hell out of them! But, I am more then willing! Just started a second batch! Wish me luck!

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Ok, so I made these, and OMG-I hate you:D

These cookies are so friggin good. 12 minutes was way too much for my oven, but at 8 1/2 minutes, they were just right. I also used natural PB and whole wheat flour to make them healthier...yeah...right

Avanika [YumsiliciousBakes] said...

Low work is the most [or only] appealing thing out of all the low categories. This looks awesome :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails